When You Are Tired Of Knitting Sweaters, You Can Always Make A Music Video
This has to be seen by a knitter to be truly appreciated.
The Montreal band, Tricot Machine, used 720 separate pieces of intarsia knitting to produce the video for its single, Les Peaux de Lièvres.
Since I don’t speak French, I have no clue what the song is about. It is pretty cool to watch machine knitted fabric in a totally different medium.
[Thanks Knitting Matters Cast On]
- Patterned Knits Via A Voice Activated Knitting Machine
- Knits Gone Wild – No Boobs No Eyes Knitwear Couture
- How To Sew An Invisible Vertical Flat Seam For Hand Or Machine Knits
- InKnitters And Machine Knitters Source Magazine Are Dead
- How To Make A Knitting Machine Needle Retainer Sponge Bar Part 3: Fuse Interfacing, Tape Ends, And Reinstall
January 16, 2009