Karen Allen Machine Knits With Two Electronic Carriages In Same Sweater
When I first heard about this, I figured someone meant the main carriage and lace carriage in the same garment. Or, maybe the main carriage and the ribber carriage.
Karen Allen uses two electronic carriages with many separate strands of cashmere, alternating the carriages to produce a subtle, color blending effect.
Click on over to the segment at MarthaStewart.com to see the process in action.
- Juan the Knitter rocks in TLC’s Ashley Paige Bikini or Bust
- When You Are Tired Of Knitting Sweaters, You Can Always Make A Music Video
- Karen Allen – A Couture Machine Knitting Life After Indiana Jones And Raiders Of The Lost Ark
- 100+ Free Knitting Machine Videos
- How To Set Up A Knitting Machine – Brother, Studio, Singer, Silver Reed
January 23, 2011