Free Knitting Patterns for Machine, Passap, and Hand Knit
I’ve created three new pages at the right in my Navigation sidebar.
The Hand and Machine pages are a collection of photo links back to the posts where the patterns originally appear. I’ve included a brief description of the equipment I used.
This should make searching a lot easier.
On the Stitch Designs page you will find my blog banners in Designaknit .pat format, Win_Crea .cut format, and as .gif files to print out for hand knitting. Since I make these designs for my blog header rather than actual knitting, you may need to limit some of the colors per row unless you are into multi-colored double bed jacquard or intarsia.
If you don’t have DesignaKnit, the easiest way to alter the stitch designs is to download the freeware Win_Crea. You can then change the colors, stretch the graphic, add columns, delete rows, etc. Simply save your changes back to the .cut file or print screen to make a graphic for hand knitting.
- Free Stitch Design Software For Hand and Machine Knitting – WinCrea
- Needle-Tek Machine Knitting Seminar and DAK Tips
- How To Use Designaknit to Check Floats in Fair Isle Turkish Gloves
- Knitting Machine Manuals – Brother, Passap, Studio, Knitmaster, Singer, Silver Reed
- How I Use Designaknit To Translate Modern Hand Knit Patterns To Machine Knit
August 4, 2008